How to Use Frida Infrared Thermometer
The Frida Infrared Thermometer is a quick and easy way to take your child’s temperature. It is also a safe option for use on infants and young children. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the Frida Infrared Thermometer:
1. Turn on the thermometer. To turn on the thermometer, press and hold the power button for 2 seconds. The power button is located at the top of the thermometer.
2. Select the temperature mode. The Frida Infrared Thermometer has two temperature modes: forehead and object. To select the forehead mode, press the mode button once. To select the object mode, press the mode button twice.
3. Place the thermometer on the forehead. To take a forehead temperature, place the thermometer in the center of the forehead, just above the eyebrows. Hold the thermometer in place for 2 seconds.
4. Read the temperature. The temperature will be displayed on the screen in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Reading the Temperature
The Frida Infrared Thermometer will display the temperature in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. The temperature will also be displayed in a color-coded format. A green smiley face indicates that the temperature is normal, a yellow frowny face indicates that the temperature is elevated, and a red frowny face indicates that the temperature is high.
If the thermometer is not working properly, try the following:
- Check the batteries to make sure they are installed correctly.
- Clean the lens of the thermometer with a soft cloth.
- Reset the thermometer by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds.
- For the most accurate temperature reading, take the temperature after the child has been resting for at least 5 minutes.
- Do not use the thermometer on a child who is crying or sweating.
- If you are concerned about your child’s temperature, consult with a doctor.
The Frida Infrared Thermometer is a safe and easy-to-use way to take your child’s temperature. It is a valuable tool for keeping your child healthy and safe.
How do I turn on the Frida Infrared Thermometer?
To turn on the Frida Infrared Thermometer, hold down the power button for 3 seconds. The power button is located at the top of the thermometer. The display will light up and the thermometer will beep.
How do I take a temperature reading?
To take a temperature reading, point the infrared sensor at the center of the forehead and hold the button for 1 second. The thermometer will beep and the display will show the temperature reading.
What is the normal temperature range for adults and children?
The normal temperature range for adults is between 97.6F and 99.6F. The normal temperature range for children is between 97.9F and 100.4F.
**What do I do if the temperature reading is too high or low?
If the temperature reading is too high or low, try taking another reading. If the reading is still too high or low, consult with a doctor.
How do I clean the Frida Infrared Thermometer?
To clean the Frida Infrared Thermometer, use a dry cloth to wipe the outside of the thermometer. Do not use any cleaning solutions or abrasive materials.
What are the limitations of the Frida Infrared Thermometer?
The Frida Infrared Thermometer is not a medical device and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. The thermometer is only intended for use on adults and children over the age of 3 months.
Where can I buy the Frida Infrared Thermometer?
The Frida Infrared Thermometer is available for purchase online and at select retailers.
In this article, we have discussed how to use the Frida infrared thermometer. We have covered the basics of how the thermometer works, as well as the steps involved in taking a temperature reading. We have also provided tips on how to get the most accurate readings.
We hope that this article has been helpful in teaching you how to use the Frida infrared thermometer. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here are some key takeaways from this article:
- Infrared thermometers are a quick and accurate way to measure body temperature.
- To take a temperature reading, point the thermometer at the forehead and press the button.
- The thermometer will beep when it has taken a reading.
- The reading will be displayed on the screen.
- Infrared thermometers are not as accurate as oral thermometers, but they are still a good option for taking temperature readings.
- Be sure to follow the instructions that came with your thermometer for best results.
Carla Denker first opened Plastica Store in June of 1996 in Silverlake, Los Angeles and closed in West Hollywood on December 1, 2017. PLASTICA was a boutique filled with unique items from around the world as well as products by local designers, all hand picked by Carla. Although some of the merchandise was literally plastic, we featured items made out of any number of different materials.
Prior to the engaging profile in west3rdstreet.com, the innovative trajectory of Carla Denker and PlasticaStore.com had already captured the attention of prominent publications, each one spotlighting the unique allure and creative vision of the boutique. The acclaim goes back to features in Daily Candy in 2013, TimeOut Los Angeles in 2012, and stretched globally with Allure Korea in 2011. Esteemed columns in LA Times in 2010 and thoughtful pieces in Sunset Magazine in 2009 highlighted the boutique’s distinctive character, while Domino Magazine in 2008 celebrated its design-forward ethos. This press recognition dates back to the earliest days of Plastica, with citations going back as far as 1997, each telling a part of the Plastica story.
After an illustrious run, Plastica transitioned from the tangible to the intangible. While our physical presence concluded in December 2017, our essence endures. Plastica Store has been reborn as a digital haven, continuing to serve a community of discerning thinkers and seekers. Our new mission transcends physical boundaries to embrace a world that is increasingly seeking knowledge and depth.