How to Charge Your Apple TV Remote Silver
Your Apple TV remote is an essential part of your streaming experience, but it can be a pain to keep it charged. If you’re tired of fumbling with a dead remote, here’s a quick and easy guide on how to charge your Apple TV remote silver.
We’ll cover everything you need to know, from the different charging methods to how long it takes to fully charge your remote. So whether you’re just getting started with your Apple TV or you’re just looking for a refresher, read on for all the information you need.
|Turn on your Apple TV
|This will allow you to see the battery level of your remote.
|Press and hold the Menu and Volume Down buttons on your remote for 5 seconds
|This will put your remote into pairing mode.
|On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth
|This will show you a list of devices that are currently paired with your Apple TV.
|Select your remote from the list and press the Pair button
|This will pair your remote with your Apple TV.
How To Charge Apple Tv Remote Silver?
The Apple TV remote is a small, lightweight device that allows you to control your Apple TV. It’s powered by a rechargeable battery, so you’ll need to charge it regularly to keep it working properly.
Here’s how to charge your Apple TV remote silver:
1. Turn off your Apple TV. This will prevent any accidental button presses while you’re charging the remote.
2. Locate the Lightning port on the back of the remote. It’s a small, rectangular port that’s located near the top of the remote.
3. Connect the Lightning cable to the remote. The Lightning cable is a small, white cable with a Lightning connector on one end and a USB connector on the other end.
4. Connect the other end of the cable to a power outlet. You can plug the cable into a wall outlet, a power strip, or a USB port on your computer.
The remote will start charging when you connect it to a power source. The status light on the front of the remote will turn orange while it’s charging. Once the remote is fully charged, the status light will turn green.
You can also check the battery level of your remote by going to the Settings app on your Apple TV. Select Remotes and Devices, then select Remote. The battery level will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
If your remote is not charging, there are a few things you can check:
- Make sure that the Lightning cable is properly connected to the remote and to a power source.
- Try a different Lightning cable.
- Try a different power outlet.
- If you’re still having trouble, contact Apple Support for help.
How Long Does It Take To Charge An Apple TV Remote Silver?
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge an Apple TV remote silver. However, you can start using the remote while it’s still charging.
What Happens If You Don’t Charge Your Apple TV Remote Silver?
If you don’t charge your Apple TV remote silver, it will eventually run out of battery power. When the battery is low, the status light on the front of the remote will turn red.
If the battery is completely drained, the remote will not work. You’ll need to charge it before you can use it again.
How Do You Turn Off The Charging Light On An Apple TV Remote Silver?
There is no way to turn off the charging light on an Apple TV remote silver. The light will turn off automatically when the remote is fully charged.
Charging your Apple TV remote silver is easy. Just follow the steps in this guide, and you’ll be able to keep your remote powered up and ready to use.
How do I charge my Apple TV remote silver?
1. Make sure your Apple TV remote silver is turned off.
2. Connect the included Lightning cable to the bottom of the remote.
3. Plug the other end of the cable into a power outlet.
4. The remote will start to charge and the status light will turn on.
5. Once the remote is fully charged, the status light will turn off.
How long does it take to charge my Apple TV remote silver?
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the Apple TV remote silver.
Can I use my Apple TV remote silver while it’s charging?
Yes, you can use your Apple TV remote silver while it’s charging. However, the remote will not charge as quickly if you are using it.
What happens if my Apple TV remote silver dies?
If your Apple TV remote silver dies, you can still use your Apple TV by using the remote on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. To do this, open the **Settings** app on your device and go to **Remotes & Devices** > Bluetooth. Make sure that your Apple TV remote silver is turned on and that it is paired with your device. Once your device is paired with your Apple TV remote silver, you can use it to control your Apple TV.
How do I reset my Apple TV remote silver?
To reset your Apple TV remote silver, hold down the Menu and Volume Down buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds. The remote will turn off and then back on. Once the remote is turned on, you will need to re-pair it with your Apple TV.
there are a few different ways to charge your Apple TV remote silver. You can use the included Lightning cable, a third-party MFi-certified cable, or a wireless charging pad. Whichever method you choose, be sure to follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your remote.
Here are a few key takeaways to remember:
- Always use the included Lightning cable or a third-party MFi-certified cable to charge your Apple TV remote silver.
- Do not use a USB-C cable to charge your remote.
- Do not use a power adapter that outputs more than 5 watts to charge your remote.
- Do not leave your remote charging for longer than necessary.
- If your remote is not charging, try using a different cable or a different power outlet.
- If your remote is still not charging, contact Apple Support for help.
Carla Denker first opened Plastica Store in June of 1996 in Silverlake, Los Angeles and closed in West Hollywood on December 1, 2017. PLASTICA was a boutique filled with unique items from around the world as well as products by local designers, all hand picked by Carla. Although some of the merchandise was literally plastic, we featured items made out of any number of different materials.
Prior to the engaging profile in west3rdstreet.com, the innovative trajectory of Carla Denker and PlasticaStore.com had already captured the attention of prominent publications, each one spotlighting the unique allure and creative vision of the boutique. The acclaim goes back to features in Daily Candy in 2013, TimeOut Los Angeles in 2012, and stretched globally with Allure Korea in 2011. Esteemed columns in LA Times in 2010 and thoughtful pieces in Sunset Magazine in 2009 highlighted the boutique’s distinctive character, while Domino Magazine in 2008 celebrated its design-forward ethos. This press recognition dates back to the earliest days of Plastica, with citations going back as far as 1997, each telling a part of the Plastica story.
After an illustrious run, Plastica transitioned from the tangible to the intangible. While our physical presence concluded in December 2017, our essence endures. Plastica Store has been reborn as a digital haven, continuing to serve a community of discerning thinkers and seekers. Our new mission transcends physical boundaries to embrace a world that is increasingly seeking knowledge and depth.